“Mitigating contractual risk and exposure”
Do you want to reduce your businesses exposure to contractual risk and ensure risk does not cost you time and money??
To mitigate your risk and help avoid disputes at a later stage our services help you put in place robust governance within your business, providing tools to enable you to administrate contracts effectively whilst ensuring contractual compliance on all projects.
The following services are offered:
- Health check – of contractual governance within your business
- Contract risk review – of contractual terms and the risk to your business when tendering
- Project turnaround – an audit of contractual and commercial governance and advice on project recovery
- Selection – of the most appropriate form of contract
- Advice – on contract options and the allocation of contractual risk to support negotiations
- Drafting – clear and concise contract drafting and amendments
and significantly reduce exposure to risk for businesses of any size.
FREE pragmatic contract advice from a construction contracts specialist worth over £50.00
“In the time I have worked with David he has demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills in liaising with the company’s clients. The technical expertise that David has brought to the company has been invaluable.I have always found that David behaved in an exemplary manner and demonstrated complete integrity in delivering the many projects he has undertaken. He is trustworthy and dependable and particularly adept in dealing with construction contract law issues that arise on complex and difficult projects.”